Dr. Chin’s Radio Tour
“How Can We Make Sure That Disparities in Health Care Improve Under the Affordable Care Act?”
Dr. Marshall Chin with Dr. Monica Peek and WVON’s Matt McGill during the 2013 Diabetes Cook Off
Dr. Marshall Chin is wrapping up a national radio tour with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Finding Answers Program. The tour, which ran January through March, was entitled “How Can We Make Sure That Disparities in health Care Improve Under the Affordable Care Act?” Dr. Chin discussed the Finding Answers Program in addition to the South Side Diabetes Project. See below for a list of the radio stations as well as links to a few appearances:
“The Affordable Care Act will affect access to care, but to reduce disparities we have to go beyond access, and we also need to improve the care that we deliver to people,” Dr. Marshall Chin in his interview with John Ostapkovich.
- WPFW-FM Washington, DC (Gloria Minot, Public – Pacifica Station)
- KYW-AM Philadelphia, PA (John Ostapkovich, All News)
- KNX-AM Los Angeles, CA (Tom Haule and Linda Nunez, All News)
- WDET-FM Detroit, MI (Craig Fahle, Public – NPR).
- KGNU Denver/Boulder, CO (Maeve Conran, Public – NPR)
- North Carolina News Network State of North Carolina (Josh Zach, News/Talk)
- Radio PA State of Pennsylvania (Cathy Clark, Statewide news)
- American Urban Radio Network National (Allegra Johnson, Urban News)
- KPFT-FM Houston, TX (Marlo Blue, Public – Pacifica)
- WXKS-FM / JAMN-FM / WKOX-AM Boston, MA (Gwendolyn Blackburn, Minority Counterpoint)
- WURD-FM Philadelphia, PA (Jaymie “Jams” Bowles, WURD UP Urban Talk Show)